2.1.1 Sept 16, 2022
- Fixed tag issue where other meta properties were incorrectly disabled with user.
- Under the hood, added recordings to JSON tag.
- Added clips and recordings to
- Removed the
idparam in tag response to avoid confusion that it was a unique webhook ID, and not the asset/live ID.
- Improvements for installation process.
2.1.0 August 25th, 2022
- New: Reconnection slates for live streams.
- New: Control panel now using Mux Player.
- Added API keys check when adding new keys.
- Fixed bugs in Log display. Removed text search. Adjusted layout.
- Updated UpChunk to include dynamic chunk sizing for faster uploads.
- Fixed bugs in template tags and API calls made from templates.
2.0.1 July 29th, 2022
- New: EE CLI support for API methods.
- New: Support for Casting in template Mux Player.
- Fixed importing issues
- Fixed installation issues in some SQL versions.
- Fixed issue with
act_urland uploading captions.
- Fixed issue with Player assets in template tags.
2.0.0 July 15th, 2022
Version 2 is a significant rewrite of the core Video methods to allow for signed/secure URL playback and future features.
- New: Signed playback URLs support. Global setting.
- New: Domain restrictions for signed playback.
- New: Real-time views for Mux Data plans that support this feature.
- New: Real-time views to control panel Player view.
- New: Auto-generated closed captioning for live streams.
- New: Waveform viewer/player for audio-only tracks. (Requires Static Renditions).
- New: Upload from a URL to Asset field.
- New: Support for Mux’s custom domains (requires Mux to enable)
- New: Sync Mux Library to EE.
- New: Service for handling video JSON payload.
- New: Enriched JSON response for videos.
New: Add and manage SRT/WebVTT captions for Assets.
Added “system” API key requirement in config setup for real-time streaming stats.
- Added audio_only tag for assets.
- Added button to rotate playback links.
- Added Mux Player example.
- Added Mux Player and THEOplayer examples.
- Added several additional template tags.
- Added URL detection & Import for Asset Input field for when importing URLs in DataGrab..etc.
- Added Max live stream duration.
- Shows length of time left in live stream before creating a new asset.
- Added configuring of live stream reconnect window length as global.
- API: Creation of generated links for playback, renditions and images in the JSON repsonse.
Each video gets a public and signed URL.
Fixed some CSS issues in asset listings.
- Fixed typo in clips of 10 second requirement to 1 second.
- Fixed issue with multi-uploading.
- Fixed issue with storyboards not loading in some cases.
- Fixed pagination bug with logs.
- Fixed several issues related to EE caching errors.
- Fixed bug in creating new live streams in a new entry.
- Fixed slow creation of new live streams.
- Fixed rtmp link from “rtmpe” to “rtmps”
- Fixed bug with errors on new live streams.
- Fixed issues and improved support for errored assets.
- Fixed partial issue with asset field weird dragging annimation.
- Changed hls player tag to just be exp:mux:player.
- Changes to how image manipulations are being stored.
- Changes to settings to increase loading performance.
- Version bumps for dependancies.
- Removed per-title encode setting to match Mux’s depreciation.
- Removed playback_ids array from JSON in EE tags to protect public keys.
- Removed file upload for closed captioning for now. Will redo at a later date.
- Removed Reduced Latency Option. Should use standard or LL-HLS (Low Latency).
- Numerious other misc bugs.
1.4.2 Jan 31, 2022
- Added static renditions to tags.
- Add shortcut paste button to adding videos by ID.
- Added, or split, the front-end API links and keys into read, write, and full for more access control.
- Removed 10 second minimum for clip duration. Now 1 second.
- Fixed bug with field settings in Grid and Fluid.
- Fixed language file issues in field settings.
1.4 Jan 25, 2022
- (Breaking) Change to how API key are entered and stored.
- Added Domain, Referrer Restrictions support (not enabled yet).
- Added initial support for Mux Data (will require adding Data API keys)
- Added basic stats for single videos in Player.
- Added several stats Widgets (EE Pro-only)
- Added VideoJS example.
- Added redundant CDN flag to HLS url.
- Added filter method for assets, and removed multiple queries during uploading.
- Fixed issue with Live/Active Recordings not showing metadata.
- Fixed thumbnail link issue in hlsjs tag.
- Fixed a bug that generated an EE entry save error when the Live field was empty or unlinked.
- Fixed a typo with cache naming/breaking.
- Fixed user logging bug.
- Rewrite of getting webhook function with improved caching.
- Lots of small bug fixes.
- Improvements to caching logic.
- Version bump Vue, HLS.js
1.1 Dec 2, 2021
- Added asset feature settings to field type.
last_generatedto JSON API response. Returns ISO 8601 of the last time PHP generated the response.
- Added toggle for asset field to acceept one or multiple files.
- Sprinkled animation.
- Changing webhook storage to use Filesystem service.
- Fixed fieldtype bug when adding additional live or asset fields.
- Changed passthrough truncation to 255.
- Key generators will now only use numbers and letters.
1.0 Nov 19, 2021
- Added first round of support for live closed captioning.
- Added settings toggles for enabling Asset-related features and views.
- Added Asset Field controls for showing File, Screen Capture, Webcam and Drag and Drop reordering.
- Added update checker to EE store.
- Added removal of saving webhook.json in cache when removing add-on.
- Fixed front-end form template for adding Assets and Live, better error handling, added examples.
- Fixed some Webcam and Screenshare behavior.
- Fixed bug with Grid vs Fluid vs Normal, because they can’t all get along…
- Fixed clipping range bug when actively live streaming.
- Fixed Webhook key generator to only use more URL-friendly characters.
- Refactor CSS with more variables to allow easier customization for front-end asset upload form.
- Hide reset webhook key button when using config file.
- Minor control panel fixes.
- Version bumps of Vue and HLS.
- Added auto-handle maintenance logs.
- Added web camera, and screen recording for uploading to Mux.
- Database change. Mux webhooks are now stored in their own table.
- Uncached Settings.
- Added ability to store raw webhook for debugging.
- Fixed logging bug for php 8.
- Fixes for cleaning up logs.